The "Red Barn" from Tygaboy - Worth a watch!

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
I thought a dedicated mention and perhaps a promo for one our own would be worthwhile. For those of you that know Chris Baker (@tygaboy) know he's a great guy and super generous with his time in helping local folks with their projects.

I thought his latest endeavor (as if he didn't have enough) of documenting the beautiful metal and design work on his latest Porsche 914-Ferrari 360 build on Youtube was worth a mention to the e9 forum.

Personally I was blown away by this latest video. If you're into design, metal fab and/or wild car builds, it's worth a watch and subscribe. Enjoy!

@tferrer Hey thanks, Tyson. I certainly appreciate the plug and the kind words. Just so you all know, I planned to launch "At The Red Barn" and use the 914 Ferrari build as the catalyst but as I got a few days into the build, I sorta lost interest in capturing everything. Then, of course, I decided I really did want to do it but I'd not video'd some of the major fab work. That's a lousy excuse for why there are a few episodes with "voice-over-stills", like the above episode. So there will a bit of that in the next couple episodes (I'm currenly dropping a new episode every week, Friday's at 6:00 AM Pacific) but after that, it's back to "all video, all the time!" Well, essentially all video...

And note that I'll be publishing more than just the 914 Ferrari. Take a look at the "intro" video and you get a taste of just some of what's coming.

I hope you enjoy the channel and that you like, subscribe and comment. And I expect that, just like my fab work has done, the channel will get better over time!
And since the videos are always playing catch-up to real-world progress, here are a few teasers of the 914's current state..

Attachments

• IMG_6879.JPG
    IMG_6879.JPG
    317 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_6880.JPG
    IMG_6880.JPG
    240.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_6886.JPG
    IMG_6886.JPG
    293.6 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Back