Tii booster brake rod

careysd

Reaction score
Hello,

Those of you with Tii boosters, how did you end up connecting the brake push rod to the forked end of the booster rod?

I have thought about a crew on clevis and pin, but don't want to create a double jointed lever.

What about cutting the fork off and threading the booster rod?

Any help is appreciated!

Scott C.

What I did was cut the rod from the CS booster, cut the fork from the Tii booster, measured from the back of the Tii booster to the back edge of the brake pedal with the adjustments turn all the way down. You need to do this so you can make adjustments as needed.

The middle adjuster should give you about an 1/2in. and fork should give another 1/2in. giving you 1 inch to adjust forward from the back edge of the brake pedal

I hate being ignorant, much less showing it. I've never heard of using a tii brake booster in a coupe. Why do it?

Happy New Year!

I hate being ignorant, much less showing it. I've never heard of using a tii brake booster in a coupe. Why do it?

Happy New Year!

The tii brake booster is usually used when converting to modern (electronic) fuel injection. The stock unit doesn't allow enough clearance for the EFI intake.

Back