Time of Year for Donations

Ives

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I’ve had the benefit of this Forum since 2007 when I bought my Sahara Coupe. Besides getting questions answered, buying and selling parts, communicating with other members, getting arcane and seemingly unsolvable mechanical problems solved and sharing the experience of the Coupes I’ve made friends both domestically and internationally. Life is busy and sometimes we don’t slow down enough to appreciate our good fortune and the value of the Forum.
E9Coupe.com has enriched all of us that have used it and deserves not only a “THANK YOU” to those that run and moderate it but a contribution to make sure those same people don’t have to dig into their own pockets to fund it.
It’s the giving time of year so please, everyone make a donation before Christmas and show your appreciation.
Happy Holidays and Regards, Jon

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Please remind me how to donate.
1700669788249.png

kentvonseverin

Site Donor $
Reaction score
That's for all the support guys! Most of you are already part of the group that continues to support this forum year after year but we also have a few new donors. Much appreciated.

Dan

This forum and the community of members is far more than the sum of its parts. Thank you for being the steward Dan.

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
As much time as we spend here, it’s the very least we can do!
Thanks @dang and the admin
Agreed, this site not only saves hours of headache but lots of money and gets people together.

Alan's rebuild thread alone is better fleshed out than most telenovelas and is free for all forum members, a yearly donation is the least that can be done!

Thank you for all the effort the team puts in

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Alan's rebuild thread alone is better fleshed out than most telenovelas and is free for all forum members, a yearly donation is the least that can be done!

Well, in that case it may be time to do a donation thread to the content syndicators, in this case Alan.

Keshav

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
For a forum that knows more than BMW Classic does on E9’s:

Reviving this topic on a yearly basis, for all us members and the ones who’ve joined in the last year, please consider donating to the forum administrator for providing this meeting place for E9 and E3 enthusiasts.
Our strength here is in the large number of members so even small contributions can make a huge difference. If you are actively participating, whether by buying and selling parts or for general knowledge and help in our projects (we even have food and garden topics ;) ) or just getting savvy on E9/ E3 issues, a donation is in order.
To donate, activate the conspicuous Tiaga green DONATION button on the task bar……..
thanks to all

Keshav

Last edited:

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I propose rotating colors for the DONATION button, Fjord, Polaris, Agave, etc. Equal time for our favorites. And more work for the admins. Sorry guys.

On my way to the for now Tiaga DONATION button.

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
As a fairly new member of this site, I gladly donate. Were can you get FREE advice from the world experts on E9’s. Chris, Don, Paul,Andrew,Steve,Dan Alvero deQuincey and so many others have saved me hours of time and $$$ with their expert advice. Just made my annual donation. THANK YOU to everyone who makes this site so great

lip277

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
LOL - I have kind of the opposite problem with this site.
It gave me all sorts of expensive ideas for Don to do while he had my car. Like install an M90 instead of an M30 pulled from some old E34 or something....
And I am smiling. :)
Seriously - I met many folks from here in Monterey and elsewhere - and both my friendships and my car are the better for it.

offpage

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
According to my browser, this is my favorite site on the internet, and I appreciate the ad-free environment - hope we can keep it that way through enough donations - I'm grateful for the community!