Tough holiday season...

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone here a safe and merry holiday season. A diluted Christmas for us; away from get togethers with friends, going out to party, and even having the grown kids in. We are having chilly cocktails in the driveway Sat with our daughter and her sig other, but basically enjoying and appreciating what we do have, and protecting it and others... We are staying safe so that maybe we can hug and kiss and eat and drink together next year. Thanks to everyone's patient help to those of us less blessed with the engineering knowledge...we try to observe, absorb, and retain all of the little bits that come to us from you folks. Much appreciated.
I enclose a pic of the card that I made this year, to share with you all. My new tradition. Be smart, safe, and healthy.

Attachments

• xmas card 2020.jpg
    xmas card 2020.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 135
With the various apocalyptic prognostications, border closures, case counts, Christmas gatherings cancelled, and general doom and gloom, this Forum has been my escape where I marvel at the generosity, intelligence, the range of knowledge and experience, and the willingness to help. It has helped me find moments in my day when I realize there are others like me just experiencing the hobby, trying to stay safe, and wishing for better days. Merry Christmas everyone, let's turn the page on 2020! :)

Just wanted to wish everyone here a safe and merry holiday season. A diluted Christmas for us; away from get togethers with friends, going out to party, and even having the grown kids in. We are having chilly cocktails in the driveway Sat with our daughter and her sig other, but basically enjoying and appreciating what we do have, and protecting it and others... We are staying safe so that maybe we can hug and kiss and eat and drink together next year. Thanks to everyone's patient help to those of us less blessed with the engineering knowledge...we try to observe, absorb, and retain all of the little bits that come to us from you folks. Much appreciated.
I enclose a pic of the card that I made this year, to share with you all. My new tradition. Be smart, safe, and healthy.
Yes merry Christmas to everyone stay safe and healthy throughout and hope ye all have a great 2021 !!!

Happy holidays to you all and your families. I think we are all looking forward to flipping the calendar page. Even after though, please stay safe, unfortunately it will be a while before we are out of the woods...

Agree completely with @bavbob, you all made 2020 much more bearable!

Merry Christmas everyone! This forum has been a place of refuge and comraderie this year and has helped me pass time, meet some fantastic generous souls and learn quite a bit about these mildly infuriating cars. Stay safe and have a fantastic holiday season!

-Tyson

merry christmas everyone !!! like so many of you, we are looking forward to 2021 in hopes that it is a much better year for everyone. i think we all know it can't get much worse. we need to be able to get together and celebrate the love of our cars and the enjoyment of getting together with our coupe friends.

scott

oh, i forgot - LOVE the card Dave

Back