Turn Signal Lense? Where can I get one?

dunromin

Reaction score
Some broke mine and I need to replace the drivers side lense. Any help would be appreciated.

Matt in Sausalito

velocewest

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Look up the part number on REALOEM and try the dealer. I think they are still available. If not, try Maximillian, they have the BMW Mobile Tradition franchise for the US, they can get them.

wjtesquire

Reaction score
There is a US and Euro version with the Euro being flatter and more streamlined in appearance. They are interchangeable in either base but make sure you get the correct one so both sides match. I got mine form Max in a week or so.

MMercury

Reaction score
turnsignal lens interchangability?

wjtesquire said:
There is a US and Euro version with the Euro being flatter and more streamlined in appearance. They are interchangeable in either base but make sure you get the correct one so both sides match. I got mine form Max in a week or so.

I hope you are correct. Can you actually confirm that a Euro lens will fit the North American base and vice versa? My understanding was that the lenses are base specific.

TIA

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
On the US front signal assembly, there is a plastic reflector tab that needs to be trimmed, preferrably with a Dremel tool in order to fit the lower profiled lens. Otherwise, it's a direct bolt on.

HTH,
Bert
72 3.5 CSi
88 M6