T'was the Friday before Christmas

Malc

Reaction score
Well,
Are you "sorted" yet?
Organised for too much eating, drinking, and dealing with the relatives???
Hah, I am (smug bars***d) .....

Paint, MIG wire, welding gas, workshop manual.......... :wink:

Have a good time whatever your doing!!

Take Care
Malc

Happy Christmas to all the E9 crew. A little bird (my Daughter) who cant keep a secret tells me my wife has brought me a Honda CB600R , bet it only turns out to be a model.

marc

Merry Merry Guys,We're hunkering down with Fire,Family and Turkey and in the Garage (Gerridge if you live in Oirland) is 25 KG's of Glass bead
and a small box that says to Dick with love from Dick!!
I will probably discover that I own a Chassis,engine and 4 brown walls by the end of this Holiday.
All the best for 07

....and Santa has given me a well running, reliable CS!!
Almost two years to the day, the re-hab is complete (relative term of course) and just got back from a sunny cruz/shakedown down the SF coast. Even exchanged thumbs up following a nice 2002 roundie for a spell.

It's been worth all the drama, everything works bringing big smiles. Now looking toward fresh paint to start the new year right!

Happy Holidays!
-shanon
'70 2800CS (manipulated)

Shanon, how do I say I hate you?? :D as I look out at this winter, the rust bucket in ther garage,??
Regards Bud!! Enjoy and be well over the holidays

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hi guys,

I hope you all have a nice Christmas, and Santa brings what he is meant to! If anyone should be able to find bits that are NLA, it's him!

I'm still after a 3 spoke sports steering wheel, and this coming year, I will have one!

Dax - this side of the pond - we aint ever gonna get good weather and must accept it. I'm jealous too! Here in Scotland, we got 2 seasons - August and Winter!

Having said that, we have some stuff right. Xmas dinner will consist of Scottish salmon, Aberdeen Angus beef, and copious quantities of whisky!

Best wishes to you all!

Back