Two totally different and awesome e3's today at C&C

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
I saw two great E3's at the Irvine C&C today wih HBChris and other board luminaries. One was totally modded out with practical upgrades to improve its use as a DD and the other was an Atlanik Blau time warp car whose young owner is only owner #2.

I was introduced to BMWs via an E3 and thought early E3's were the best BMW 4 door until the late E28's.

John

jmackro

Reaction score
John:

It was great talking with you today. I thought I had to get up early to make it to Cars & Coffee coming from San Juan Capistrano, but travelling all the way from Massachusetts - WOW!

Let us know when you will be in Orange County again.

Here's a shot taken at C&C back in May - that's Chris' Neu Classe parked next to my 2800.

Attachments

• BMW at Cars and Coffee May 2013 5.jpg
    BMW at Cars and Coffee May 2013 5.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 233

Drdcuddy

Reaction score
Hey Brian!
Great meeting you and the rest of the guys today. Great to part of the community! Here's a shot of my Atlantik 72 E3 with Mike Gobel's modded '72!

See you all again soon!

Attachments

• IMG_2082.jpg
    IMG_2082.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 213

FjordTempo

Reaction score
E3s at C&C Irvine

Great to see 2 E3s in the same place at once! Let's plan a date and get all the local E3s to Cars and Coffee Irvine on the same day. My '76 is almost ready to be seen in public.

Matt

Drdcuddy

Reaction score
That would be great!
Putting new shoes on my girl this week, bmw-fps wheels! She'll be ready for a c&c within the next 2-3 weekends for sure.

PM me when you plan to go and I'll try to get mine out!