Nardivonrechts.jpg

Nardivonhinten.jpg

NardiNabe.jpg

NardiMitte.jpg

NardiHupenknopf.jpg

NardirechteSpeiche2.jpg

NardirechteSpeiche.jpg

NardilinkeSpeiche.jpg

I offer here this 42 cm (16,5 inch) Nardi wooden steering wheel in good condition.
It has a Nardi horn button and hub for BMW, but no slip ring, it is off a BMW 2000CS, but for someone with craftmanship it should be no problem to make it suitable to our coupes.

The wood has some minor scratches, I have polished the front side (only for the pictures), but not the back side.
Stamped with 67 (Italy made) on the back, but too small to take a pic.....

Price : 500€ (app 675$) + shipping (worldwide) , payment with Paypal or money transfer (only EU)!

Hello,
Do I understand correctly that this wheel would fit directly on a 2000CS? Is there anything missing from it that I would need for this application?

Regards,
Rob

I gotta start looking for old steering wheels as investments. Better than money. I bought a perfect Lotus Elan wheel for $20 off Craigslist last year. Don't know why I did it, but seems like a good move now. That 1950 Eu. wheel must be some historic piece.

Hello,
Do I understand correctly that this wheel would fit directly on a 2000CS? Is there anything missing from it that I would need for this application? Regards, Rob

Hi Rob ! The wheel fits on 02-series, Neue Klasse Sedan and 2000CS. And nothing is missing......

Last edited:
would you take my ZF 5-speed in trade?

Its not me that offers this 1950€ wheel. I only want to show what someone thinks it is worth.......

And yes, for sure, I would take it in exchange. Why not ?
Only problem, you joker live over the pond.......

I'm just glad my wife doesn't browse ebay because with Alpina's at 2500.00 and a Nardi at 1950.00 I would have a wheel less car in my garage!

Nice Nardi indeed! Although, did not know that they are worth this kind of money other than certain vintage oem Ferrari Nardis. Hope the seller gets his money though. Shipping from Europe to USA is not cheap and an E9 hub will also need to be bought as the Nardi's mounted hub is probably for a BMW 2002, so allot another $200 or so on top of wheel cost.

Just personal observations and is NOT intended as a knock on the seller's pricing. For certain individuals, this may their perfect steering wheel to buy. :)

I want

Andy,
If the price includes shipping to Anchorage, Alaska, USA postal code 99504 I'll take it.:D Interesting choice of pictures you posted of that 2000CS - I like the color combination. I think that's cheating.

Regards,
Rob

Andy,
If the price includes shipping to Anchorage, Alaska, USA postal code 99504 I'll take it.:D Interesting choice of pictures you posted of that 2000CS - I like the color combination. I think that's cheating.

Regards,
Rob

Rob, dont be cross with me, but 500€ is allready a special price for forum members. In "the bay" I would earn more.......
Regarding the 2000CS, its the car of the chairman of the austrian 02-Club : http://www.razyboard.com/system/morethread-reinhard-handlers-2000cs-hoeni-2144797-5564256-0.html

Its + 50€ for shipping to Alaska

Back