• FC93423A-A406-4801-BF28-D8BB18CE3350.jpeg
    FC93423A-A406-4801-BF28-D8BB18CE3350.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 124
  • EE130657-DCDF-40AD-9F81-5D5E0929F51A.jpeg
    EE130657-DCDF-40AD-9F81-5D5E0929F51A.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 100

dbower

Reaction score
FYI, I ordered some little stuff from W&N a couple of weeks ago. When the box arrived, they had included one of these notebooks at no charge. While the diagrams are somewhat useful, there are no prices or availability listed so I don't really see much value here. Sites like RealOEM and Penske are more useful to me.

Don

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I’m so glad to hear from you Don and I appreciate your thoughts regards the W&N notebook. You appear to be in a position to help me out. I foolishly offered more books to the board members than I have to deliver. If I may ask you to ship yours to a member of the board I will gladly cover the Fedex shipping fee.
please reach out to me and I will give you the address and my Fedex account number. Again - thank you!

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I’m so glad to hear from you Don and I appreciate your thoughts regards the W&N notebook. You appear to be in a position to help me out. I foolishly offered more books to the board members than I have to deliver. If I may ask you to ship yours to a member of the board I will gladly cover the Fedex shipping fee.
please reach out to me and I will give you the address and my Fedex account number. Again - thank you!

I may have one if that doesn't work out. I think I packed it up last week. Let me know if you need it.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Last year when I bought a bunch of stuff from W&N They sent me that loose-leaf book. I have found it helpful along with the RealOEM site. But I still don't know who you are buying from when you see those prices on RealOEM.

dbower

Reaction score

Happy to donate it. I'll cover postage. Shoot me the address to don.bower at gmail.com