Wallingford CT

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
Malc-

I am about an hour from Wallingford. My ride is in a stage about 9-12 months behind yours, so no coupe rides from me. It would be my pleasure to swap some BBQ and COLD beer for some inspiration. If you have shed withdrawl you can always make some sparks here... or not.

I'm traveling myself till afternoon of 7/25. After that I can pick you up and get you back.

E-mail at [email protected]

racerxx

Reaction score
Coupe Get Together

Hi Malc,

I live about 35-40 minutes from Wallingford and work about 20 minutes away.

About 2 years(?) ago we talked about getting together when you were on my side of the pond, unfortunately there was a major rain storm and we had to cancel. Anyway, I would really like to meet you and hear all of your coupe stories and have you take a look and a ride in mine.

By the way, I also would like to have a look around at Sports Car Resto, so if you're interested maybe we can meet there. Or if you would like, Michael of New York and any others who would like to get together, could meet at my home for a Barb-B-Q and a pint, I would be glad to host. I'm located in Westport Connecticut, so just let me know what dates you may be in the area.

Best Regards, John Raho