WANT TO BUY Blue Interior parts for a 1972-73

Simufly

Reaction score
blue interior

best of luck I have been looking, albeit in the UK, for several years. Have had to resort to an expensive retrim!

Last edited:

sprintevo

Reaction score
Blue stuff

I have some blue stuff from a 73 and am based in the uk. What are you after?

execmalibu

Reaction score
sprintevo... I nee a left door panel and seats front/rear

Sprintevo... I need a left door panel and a nice set of leather seats front and rear...

What you got?

[email protected]

Simufly

Reaction score
E9 seats.

When my new seats arrive (early next month) I will be disposing my existing blue leather seats. PM me if intrested.

execmalibu

Reaction score
Sometimes I absolutely Love Ebay!

ORIG BMW 2800 3.0 CS COUPE BLUE DOOR PANELS E9...
THE SALE IS FOR 1 MATCHED PAIR OF ORIGINAL FACTORY DOOR PANELS IN NAVY BLUE THAT WERE REMOVED FROM A BMW 2800CS COUPE MANY YEARS AGO AND DRY STORED SINCE ,

Item condition: Used
Ended: May 24, 201118:16:02 PDT
Bid history:
1 bid
Winning bid: US $99.98

execmalibu

Reaction score
Scott, Yep... I bought them... I Had to

Scott, Yeah I bought them... I just found the 5 day auction yesterday morning and it ended last night.

I was very disappointed because you are usually all over this stuff and I was the only bid.

What is going on? Were you not feeling well and in bed for the past week? Or were you were on Vacation with no internet and sitting on a beach chair smoking a fat Cuban Cigar? Wait a minute those huge fancy hotels that you own all have internet... OK maybe not by the beach.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
well, i just missed it - no idea how that happened. based on the title, it should have come up on my basic search. unless it was that set of panels that looked like they really needed help.

i unfortunately missed a set of e28 m5 tools (w/ red screwdrivers) that beat me out at the last minute by a buck ... while i was outside at the car ... forgot about the auction. $4i*,%!@# ....

execmalibu

Reaction score
Which panels do you have?

I still need blue interior panels. Which ones/year do you have?