wanted 3.0cs

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Location would be Nebraska.
Shane prefers to talk to people, not write. That simple.

Stan, can you please get Shane a Coupe so we close this thread? You have 35k$ and two weeks :).

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
New Shane,

He is just having some fun. But, please add your location to your profile (go to User CP). And take the time to spell out what you want, don't expect people to call you to find out the details. You'll get lots of advice here and some help. Good luck with your search.

Chris

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
- preferable year(s)
- manual/auto
- sunroof/slicktop
- color
- budget
- condition
- originality
Lots of aspects to looking for a car.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My take:

- preferable year(s): 1970s
- manual/auto: manual
- sunroof/slicktop: any
- color: any
- budget: $35k$
- condition: solid and reliable
- originality: yes

next...

shane

Reaction score
I understand for 35k or less you are in the middle on the money side so I would like to hear about all cars available. I restore Buick Riviera's and Volvo p1800's in Omaha so I'm also thinking about putting a 3.5 in one but not sure what car would have that motor and I could change out a automatic or paint it. sorry for not saying this before thanks

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Shane yes I was just having a little fun, I don't think there is another Shane on the board. Sorry if I ruffled your feathers. Welcome to the board......like I said, these are great, very talented, knowledgeable guys on here that truly want to help people get into a good car and we will vet the cars as best we can. I also do a lot of scouring of the internet for cars I can't afford right now so I pass them along to the board. I will keep my eyes and ears open as well. Cheers and Happy Holidays!