Wanted: Raised Letter C Pillar Roundels

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looking for this style C pillar roundels. Like them better that the cloisonné.

If you have a set or know where some are, please let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_5186.jpg
    IMG_5186.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_5187.jpg
    IMG_5187.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 315
not extremely easy to find, but not as rare as good condition ennamel ones
new ones from bmw are literally rubbish, as colour and aspect does not match
i have hoarded some during these last six years, but wont sell them
if you are interested i can try to get a pair
send me a mail

not extremely easy to find, but not as rare as good condition ennamel ones
new ones from bmw are literally rubbish, as colour and aspect does not match
i have hoarded some during these last six years, but wont sell them
if you are interested i can try to get a pair
send me a mail

deQuincey - did you post here a while ago about someone in Europe who repaints these?

Think 2002...

When I bought my coupe, it came with a mismatched set: cloisonné on the left and raised letter on the right. I was able to procure another mint cloisonné roundel. When I went to replace the raised letter roundel, I was surprised to find that the posts were too short to secure from the back/inside (the roundel was siliconed to the base). Appears it is the rear badge from a round-taillight 2002. Just the right size, though you'd have to jerry-rig the installation as my po did. So how badly do you want the raised letter look?

When I bought my coupe, it came with a mismatched set: cloisonné on the left and raised letter on the right. I was able to procure another mint cloisonné roundel. When I went to replace the raised letter roundel, I was surprised to find that the posts were too short to secure from the back/inside (the roundel was siliconed to the base). Appears it is the rear badge from a round-taillight 2002. Just the right size, though you'd have to jerry-rig the installation as my po did. So how badly do you want the raised letter look?

Thanks Larry, I think they'd look better than the chipped cloisonné one I have on the passenger side. Interesting they are the same size as the '02 round tail roundel. One of my C pillar ones is double sided taped on from what I can tell. I have an extra rear '02 one that I repainted when I did Vern's front and rear.

C-pillar roundel

What years were the cloisonné used? What years were the raised letter ones used?

raised c pillar emblems.

this what you need?

Attachments

• P1010532.jpg
    P1010532.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 182
  • P1010533.jpg
    P1010533.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 137
Pillar badges

Computer says I have two but can only find one ( although there are two bases!)
PM me with an offer if you are intrested. Bare in mind I am in the UK so shipping costs could be a factor.

Back