Watkins Glen-A Separate Coupe Gathering As Well?

iconoclast6

Reaction score
I was hoping for a get together opportunity before Watkins Glen, but looks like the summer has given way to unavoidable circumstances.

During the Watkins Glen week-end I gather there is a tad bit of structure. As such, I have no idea how much of a chance we'll have to chit/chat and admire the collective our coupes represent.

So, it may be a good idea to plan our own activity outside of the framework, or in addition to the planned events. A coupe lunch, or dinner with photo-op would allow
us to get to know each other, inspect the steeds, etc.

Does anyone have any idea about when or where, just us coupsters, could all pull together during the course of the week-end? I plan on getting in Thursday around 3P.

Chuck

Hiya Chuck....

Don't mean to hijack the thread. I won't be able to make Watkins Glen due to health reasons, but I'd love to do a meet n' mingle for those local to the NYC area. I know Len, you and a few others, including myself have talked about meeting up this summer, hopefully before the salt flies.

Given that I can't attend the Glen event, I'm all for a local gathering. Sometime before November would be great since I usually put the coupe away for the winter by then.

Back