Watkins Glen

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
East Coast Coupesters,

So far there are seven CS Coupes registered for the Tour de Marque. A good number for an east coast event. Can we add more????

According to John Merrill, there is room for about 20 more in the parade lap!! If anyone wants to contact John about registering;

John Merrill
607-275-1758 Home
[email protected]

I will be driving from Portsmouth NH. I would love to hook up with others along the way.

Hi Stan,

I already know a few 2002 folk who will be joining the fray since LimeRock has bailed out on the formerly traditional 2002 event.

Chuck

If I am in town I will try to make it. I rather suspect my coupe will just be coming back from the paint shop and I may not have it fully reassembled in time (it is completely gutted). I'll try to get my schedule locked down ASAP and let you know.

Stone Bridge Drivers

So far 7 3.0 CS (CSi, CSL) cars are registered for the International Tour de Marque held in conjunction with the Grand Prix Festival Friday Sept 7th.

Contact John Merrill to register. There are still plenty of slots open.
607-535-3003 [email protected]

I will be heading up from Greenland NH (next to Portsmouth) at about 1:30PM Thursday. I have a reservation at the Courtyard MArriott in Ithaca NY.

If any NH or MA coupe would like to caravan, please contact me via email.

Stan

Pray for good weather!!!

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it. My car goes to paint today but it won't have the glass back in until 1-2 days before.... oh well.

Back