What style floormats are best fit for e9 - e24? e30?

By the looks of it, you have two E24s, try taking a mat out of one of those and test fitting in your E9........... :roll:

then let us know, I have wondered the same question.

-shanon

mats for e-9

Recently had custom fitted cocomats made at cocomats.com--as a customer am very pleased with results.

I requested and received their e-9, e-3 and 2002 patterns and carefully tailored the patterns for all three to my cars--ordered F & R sets for the Bavaria and was very pleased--followed up with orders for the BLUMAX and the 2002--now are fitted over the original carpets in all three--quality of mats and their fit are excellent--they are very robust with heavy rubber backing so no dirt goes through them--fitted with many little fingers to prevent slipping around--appear they should last for years and they give the "period correct" look in all three.

My take is that they are superior to any I have previously seen going back to the 60's and 70's when cocomats were then very popular--especially in German cars.

As a satisfied customer I'm happy to recommend them if you are looking for quality cocomats.

I have the cocomats in the front and nothing in the back. The back seats have not been used since I have owned the car.

I can send an email with pics if you like... :D [/img]

e9 mats

Thanks for your suggestions. I agree nothing is needed in back.

The e24 mats are not a good fit - and are only available in nature - all others no longer available.

Back