Wheel center caps for these

Upset99

Reaction score
Wheels?

I have no idea but I would be concerned about the width of these things and to a lesser extent, the offset? I wouldn't be surpised if they were 8 in. wide. The price is GREAT even if you have to rehab them.

TilotLicense

Reaction score
they are 16x7 wide all around with 16mm offset...I tried them out on my coupe today,very good fit....classic wheel will repolish the lips and the once the car is painted I will put a final color on the centers

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Kind of worry about the 16mm offset for the fronts, there is the distinct possiblity for the front tires to pull down and deform the front fender lips the first time you were to hit a big bump or deep pothole. This will also cut into the tire and depending on how deep the cut is, it may create a dangerous situation.

Bert
72 3.5 CSi
88 M6

TilotLicense

Reaction score
I am a bit worried about that as well...but I took the 18x8 11mm offset
with 225/40/18 and 18x9.5 23mm offset with 255/35/18 from my M635 and put on the coupe and drove it around the worst roads and was okay..the 16x7 have 225/50R16 on and I tried them on one side of the car..I have about 1/2 inside the fender so it might clear,thinking about using shorter tires on the front--possibly 205/50/16 or so