Where did my '73 go?

The buyer is Larry, from NC, and was last seen here in May 2020. Larry was working hands on to restore the car up to 2018.

Larry is 40 years old now and a Scorpio. Scorpios are well-known for their ruthlessness. They are single-minded in their pursuit of their objectives, which they set high. Scorpios don't see or establish limitations in their life, and they won't let anybody tell them that they can't have what they desire.

The best way of getting a reaction from Larry is to speculate publicly that he is still working on the rust problems of the 73 he bought. The other options are bad (long Covid or worse, he gave up and switched to a Porsche...).

None of the pictures in the original post are available. YOu might want to post a picture or two here. Maybe somebody has seen the car.

there is no record for 2240645 in the registry, just a 'seen FS in ad'. i have not run across it in my research of coupe ancestry project. haven't run across it on BaT or other sales either.

there is no record for 2240645 in the registry, just a 'seen FS in ad'. i have not run across it in my research of coupe ancestry project. haven't run across it on BaT or other sales either.
Isn't this the car?

BTW Larry's email is [email protected]
Larry is married, has a ring in the pictures.

i have no idea, but the link that was posted in an earlier thread referenced 2240645 - the link you posted @Arde is 4315173 which is a 2.5 CSA from 1974.

i have no idea, but the link that was posted in an earlier thread referenced 2240645 - the link you posted @Arde is 4315173 which is a 2.5 CSA from 1974.
Got it. Looks like Larry was considering the 2.5CSA before purchasing the 73.

Back