Where find metal center caps for BBS mahle ?

remydedez

Reaction score
hi!

anyone knows where i could find these bbs mahle metal center caps ?

center-caps-mahle.jpg

DSC02215.JPG

thanks ;)

61porsche

Reaction score
mahle caps

Assuming they're for a BMW, try searching for 320is. Motorsports had a black cap with colored propeller center similar to an Alpina wheel cap. I believe Rogertii carries them.( a BMW 2002 supplier.. they are also on Ebay)

Otherwise, if the chrome ones are the only ones... hard to come by just themselves as Porsches used them which means the VW crowd uses them also. But, keep an eye out on Samba.com or post there too.

Good luck on the search..

kwyjibo

Site Donor
Reaction score
61porsche is right, I found that RogerTii carries them with the Motorsport logo when I was looking for caps for Alpinas.
If I remember correctly, there is another style cap that fits your wheels. These don't have the 8-indent "bottle cap" look to them but are just round. I'll see if I can find a photo of one later.

G-Man

Reaction score
I'll file this one away since I recently scored some 15X7 5X120, ET 11 old school BBS wheels that look exactly like this.
http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimag...4/DSC02215.JPG

I bought them since the 14" tire performance selection here in the states has gone the way of the dinosaur. I recently sold my 14" Alpina's since I can't find decent tires for them. My plan is to run 205/60-15 tires on my BBS wheels when the tires on my original 14" alloys wear out. Hopefully I won't lose a center cap for my BBS wheels now that I know that they are hard to come by.

G-Man