which 'Colorado' paint?

shanon

Reaction score
Howy All,

Gettin ready to spray my CS next weekend, and encountered 2 different BMW Colorado colors in my search.

there is a Colorado (BMW OEM # 002) and a Colorado Orange (BMW OEM #2) for the years 68-73. (PPG website and autocolorlibrary.com) I definitely know I don't want the Inka.
Is there a difference between the two Colorado colors or is it the same color but BMW added a clarification for the Press/Sales depts......??

TIA-
-shanon

da clock

I don't know about paint Shanon, but here is the scoop on the clock you gave me to look at.

The clock is the opposite of the usual failure, the solenoid and electrical parts are perfect, the gear mechanism is jammed. The best hope would be to find another clock with good gear mechanism and broken electricals and make one out of two.

thx Arde!

I have another clock, how does one determine if the mechanicals are good?

No problem here making one fom two! :wink:
-shanon

Shanon, let's go for that. I can open the other one and see if they gears move.

Two Colorado paints?????

I had no idea of that??? :shock: Inka is a pretty color as well. But Colorado is.... the FIRST 3.0 that I saw in person so, I'm just in love with it. My car is a 73', but I'm not ready to show it as it needs a paint. Please let us know if there is more than one Colorado... as I want to get mine repainted as soon as possible...

Regards,

Back