Which sticker is not like the others?

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Can you identify the out of place E9 Sticker?

Attachments

• IMG_8355.jpg
    IMG_8355.jpg
    605.5 KB · Views: 77

coupedegrace

Site Donor
Reaction score
As a vehement non-golfer, this has always been one of my favorites, from my e39 m5...
View attachment 181506
View attachment 181505
I love that. I took the "three golf bag" sign out of my parent's e32 7 series and put it in my first coupe as a joke. It wasn't a sticker but rather a plastic sign with velcro on the back. I just stuck it to the trunk carpet in the same way it was in the 7 series. That e32 was a really wonderful car btw. Surprisingly graceful and fun for a car of its size. Of course now it's probably the same size as today's 5 series.

WALTER

Site Donor
Reaction score
As an avid golfer, I can attest that the coupe trunk holds two golf bags nicely and three in a pinch. The space behind the wheel arches has ample room. Ironically, I have found that newer BMWs with all the trunk lining and side compartments can hold only one bag neatly, additional bags have to be jammed in there to fit. Not sure about bodies though

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
As an avid golfer, I can attest that the coupe trunk holds two golf bags nicely and three in a pinch. The space behind the wheel arches has ample room. Ironically, I have found that newer BMWs with all the trunk lining and side compartments can hold only one bag neatly, additional bags have to be jammed in there to fit. Not sure about bodies though
We have to lower the back seats in our X2 in order to fit 2 sets of clubs. Even my E30 cabrio can fit one set (haven't tried 2).
I was googling for modern convertible cars that have sufficient trunk space for one set of clubs and that list is amazingly short. Z4, nope, 4 series cabrio, nope....