who is in san francisco?

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Im over there for September and OCtober - just wondering how many board members we have from there?

Regards,

Rohan

gkb

Site Donor
Reaction score
Related question

What percentage of board members or what percentage of e9s are in the entire state of California? I would guess 25% but would not be surprised if higher.

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Rohan, I reside in San Francisco. There are quite a few coupes in the City but they maybe not all be e9coupe forum members though. I could be wrong but there are probably more CS coupes that are concentrated in the SF BayArea than anywhere else. I know 'MisterChinn' also lives in town.

Bert
72 3.5 Csi
88 M6

steve

Reaction score
I'm in San Francisco! :D

I used to have a neighbor nearby that was a coupe owner and a motivating bike riding friend until he moved to Orinda. :?

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Due to the fact that my garage is full of crap and whatnot, my coupe is 'garaged' under a car cover on my driveway.

Bert

shanon

Reaction score
....ya know, I've been tellin' ya that there are some nice coupe runs and bike rides out here in the East Bay....your welcome to cross the 'public' bridge and tunnel anytime... :wink:

-shanon

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey Malc, work unfortunately! Still its good to see that coupe spotting might be a worthwhile activity out there.

Really looking forward to it as am there long enough to get a real feel for the place.

How was your trip over?

Csi making much progress or waiting for slightly more pleasant weather? Will she be mot'd in 2008? - theres a nice timeline for you! :)