why does this never happen in the USA?

rb1971

Reaction score
There's a couple of people who sing opera in downtown SF most weekends. I just passed them walking to work today. It's cool, but since that's about 10 blocks from my house I've normally seen a dozen or so much weirder things by then... :)

decoupe

(deceased)
Reaction score
It happens in Saskatchewan

Where?.. Maybe not every day but our waitress (server???) sang for us over dinner at a Regina restaurant. The place erupted after she sang as softly as possible (not easy singing opera). Large tips from every table made it as memorable for her as it did for us. Didn't hurt that she was blond and beautiful.

Last edited:

Tierfreund

Reaction score
wonderful!

Both of them

the english version has a little bit of extra charme: The high-Vis jacket of the first singer (If you´ve been to the UK in the last 10 years you´ll get the joke) and the lady singer presenting the fish: Best of british in many ways...

the US version is maybe even more touching though: more democratic, more spritual and of the people for the people. Best of american in many ways.

and perfect examples of what unites us as humans and what wonderful variations national charateristics create.

Last edited: