Wiesmann - never heard of them...

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Shane,
Those are the 2 Wiesmann (their surname) brothers who built these roadsters with M engines. Very classic designs and expensive cars….they closed shop a few yrs ago.

Here’s a link for some of them for sale…..

cheers
Keshav

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Shane,
Those are the 2 Wiesmann (their surname) brothers who built these roadsters with M engines. Very classic designs and expensive cars….they closed shop a few yrs ago.

Here’s a link for some of them for sale…..

cheers
Keshav

Hey Keshav, thank you for the info, pretty cool for sure! It's rare I haven't at least seen or heard of a mark, especially BMW related, so it took me a bit off-guard. Learn something new everyday I tell ya...I guess I can go home now...LOL.

To me they definitely have English design cue's...reminds me of some of the Morgan's a bit.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
0-100 in 3.5secs :)
Gecko is their symbol, signifying traction!

IMG_2252.jpeg

IMG_2251.jpeg

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Great looking especially the back. I wonder if they are tackling the electrification alone, or they assemble it out of existing parts.
Alone would be hard. Ford with some Koreans just got 9.2B$ loans from DOE (undisclosed terms means probably way below market interest) to build battery plants. How can a small player compete? Perhaps their cars are so exclusive that cost is not an issue at all, but they need access to battery technology, cannot do 500 HP on AAA batteries :).