Will these rims fit a Coupe?

Vroomer

Reaction score
I have a set of 19" Alpina Dynamics off a Roadster S. The front two rims are 19x8.5 and the rear are 19x9.5.

Are they tooo big for a coupe? Would they be just too gaudy and over the top? If they aren't over the top, I assume they'd require spacers.

This is what they look like:

AlpinaDynamics02.jpg

IMGA0409.jpg

Thanks in advance!

I think your going to have trouble getting them under the wheel arches, especially the front unless you do some serious arch flaring.
They may rub on the inner wing when steering lock is applied
Excessive offset can cause premature wheel bearing, brake pad, and disk wear.

Give them a try if you already own them, they are pretty, but I personally don't think they will suit the car.

Malc

19" rims

too large for an E-9--and IMO their appearance fails to compliment a 35 year old classic--trade them for a set of 16" staggered Alpinas and you will have a more appropriate match.

Those wheels will fit no problem -- but unfortunately , you won't be able to use tires on them, so that might be a drawback...

Not entirely true, Mr. O. A 265/30 ZR19 (Eagle F1) would be just slightly tall (at 25.3"). Yup, that'd be a 3cm tire profile. Don't get much more bling than that. Maybe there's a 25 series tire out there that would hit 25" diameter...

Seriously, Vroomer, the rear wheels would be too wide. 8.5" is about as wide as you can get back there between the fender arch and the muffler.

Back