wiring harness

tdog

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find/buy a replacement engine wiring harness for E9. is there such a thing made these days?

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
This company in the UK makes a complete wiring harness for a 3.0csl/csi, this includes the fuel injected portion. Perhaps they would be able to sell you the engine harness.

Johnny D

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I think you'll find that Autosparks are not taking on any further orders at he moment.
That was the status when i checked in March 2021.
In October last year, I went through the exercise or ordering a complete E9 CSi wiring loom.
At that time they estimated 3 months for completion.
When i called for an update in early January, i was told that they could not complete my order until at least July21.
They called me and confirmed that they had severe delays, have furloughed staff, and were not taking on any further orders.
They then promptly returned my cost in full, with an apology.
In my last call them ( about 4 weeks ago ) the ordering line had a message stating " No new Orders for the foreseeable ).

Please let me know if you get through to them and iof the situation has changed.
Thanks

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
That's a shame. So many other classic car related businesses have grown significantly. Hopefully they haven't lost someone key to the business.