WOW, BAT 73 Fjord Auto

jmackro

Reaction score
Agree that it's a beautiful car. Although it's an automatic, a 5-speed, pedal box, and manual console reportedly comes with it.

Be interesting to see what it fetches.

tmason

Reaction score
Right year,right parts included with good history. I think it will go around 100k easily?

tightbox

Reaction score
What an absolutely stunning coupe! Is that a NOS transmission, or did they bead blast it? That is probably worth a few thousand alone!

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Lovely car, but underneath, albeit clean, is not "pristine" hence not so sure it'll get to the $100k mark. But you never know.

Looks like some front floor pan work done too:

1973_bmw_3-0cs_15497564887dff9f98764da1973-BMW-E9-3.0CSA-393.jpg

tmason

Reaction score
With this photo Rob I'll re access my number to 70 and not sure on word easily. It looks to have had more than just fender replaced?

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
$4.00 deduction for painting over the strut mount nuts, and for calling a G265-5 speed a G260-5 speed (I think)
Peter, how much are you deducting for the "hangman seat belts" the speakers on the rear shelf and the incomplete toolkit?

Otherwise a really nice car.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Right year,right parts included with good history. I think it will go around 100k easily?

I don’t know what it will fetch but it isn’t a $100K carr...

Peter, how much are you deducting for the "hangman seat belts" the speakers on the rear shelf and the incomplete toolkit?

Toolkit is unfortunate. Seatbelts are factory and plenty of members have the same units. Every BMW after the e9 has had speakers on the rear shelf, and it was a dealer option for E9’s as well. The speakers on this car are small and the covers look period correct. I deduct zero points for the seatbelts and speakers.

Last edited:

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
toolkit is only missed a few pieces
easy to pick up
whats the big deal?
the big deal is like i mentioned
NO UNDERCOATING!!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
yes Markos ... way to state facts as others would perceive them as truths. loved it. Tightbox was pretty close, he predicted 30k in 7 minutes ... it was 26.5k