WTB 1970 2800cs parts

Robertsocal

Reaction score
Hi
I am looking for L drivers side armrest cap, R rear electric window motor. Window felts and rubber and such for the windows. And possibly a gear box, or just some seals.

Robert

Attachments

• P1050065.jpg
    P1050065.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 123
  • P1050068.jpg
    P1050068.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 97

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
What felts are you looking for exactly? I have some good used pieces. Also some rubber seals.

Are you sure the window problem is the motor and not the window "transmission" adjacent to it? That can also fail.
I have a window motor, but I need to test it.

I have a passenger side armrest "cap", but the drivers side is broken.
I think jaymic reproduces them.

Scott

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
you should identify the parts that you need, there are lots of parts available, and lots of other parts No longer available
try the walloth nesch web page to check and identify, or alternatively bmwfans web site for identification only

+1 on the window motor issue, additionally the cables, switch,... check the whole system, motors are diffficult to find and expensive too

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Robert,

are you looking for the plastic chrome cap, or the colored armrest piece that connects the armrest to the door? check out isettarus.com. email Werner - he has the plastic chrome pieces (new) for a reasonable price. he also has a lot of ebay auctions - look up the seller isettaguy. he has some of the upper plastic pieces in some colors.