WTB 1971-1973 3.0

Savas

Reaction score
I am looking for a 3.0 cs to purchase. I would prefer a manual transmission and as little rust as possible. The car does not need to be running as I am more that wiling to address the mechanical issues just not any body work. please drop me a line if you know of any out there.

Savas

Savas

Reaction score
I am looking for a 3.0 cs to purchase. I would prefer a manual transmission and as little rust as possible. The car does not need to be running as I am more that wiling to address the mechanical issues just not any body work. please drop me a line if you know of any out there.

Savas

krz4bmrs

Reaction score
1973 3.0cs

Not sure if you are still looking, but I have a car you might be interested in. I bought the car several years ago as a driver. About 8 months ago I decided to start a restoration of the car. The car is pretty much complete and ran great when I was driving it. Now, it has been partially disassembled in prep of the restoration. The front clip was totally replace with new sheet metal before i bought it and is clean, clean, clean. The quarters, shock towers, and doors are also really nice. It does have rocker panel rust and minimal rust in the floors. I have decided to sell all of my cars and this one must go fast as I have lost my storage. Good opportunity for a project car pretty cheap. I am in Indianapolis. Email me direct [email protected] interested

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
looking...

SS, I left a phone message; if you still have interest in the Schwartz car we discussed about 6 months ago, please give me a buzz. 828.443.1404 Dave V. in NC