WTB: 1973 E9 3.0CSL fuel injection systems

Naito

Reaction score
I am based in Japan and looking for 1973 BMW 3.0CSL fuel injection systems.
if anyone has following items, Please let me know. Thanks and regards Naito

Ignition Distributor : BMW Parts #12111268361

wiring harness for fuel injection BMW Parts#61121356010

ECU (Electronic Control Unit) Bosch Parts#0280001007

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Naito,

I have may have an extra distributor. I recently sold my entire D-Jet setup for $900, which may help you with a ballpark. Buying piecemeal may be more, and some have spent less on the bundle.

My distributor is slated for the recent buyer of mine but he doesn't need it. I'll confirm once we both get back in town.

Naito

Reaction score
Naito,

I have may have an extra distributor. I recently sold my entire D-Jet setup for $900, which may help you with a ballpark. Buying piecemeal may be more, and some have spent less on the bundle.

My distributor is slated for the recent buyer of mine but he doesn't need it. I'll confirm once we both get back in town.

Dear Markos
thanks for your posting. I would be happy if we can discuss about your items by e-mail. [email protected]

all the best Naito

Naito

Reaction score
Thank you for your warm messages and many valuable advises. I really appreciate this Forum members.
I am not familiar with Classic BMW... I just have bought the 1973 CSL 3.0 a couple of weeks ago. my car was originally delivered as fuel injection model but, the previous owner has changed the car to Carburetor spec. and He has been kept some of parts but, some parts are missing.
I only have Intake manifold, the Air accumerator, Throttle sensor air valve.
so, I have to collect the rest of pieces. I know the wiring harness for FI and ECU(computer) are not easy to find but, I would be greatful if you guys could help me out.
thanks Naito