WTB 2000cs Window and Door Handles & 2800cs Part

s14freak

Reaction score
We have a rescued 2000cs that over the years was raided for odd parts. Currently looking for window handles and door winders both side pairs or ...?. If you happen to be parting a 200cs, have them in a box in the garage,or otherwise we will happily reunite them with their betrothed for a fair price.
Also the top steering surround piece for a 2800cs.

Much appreciated!

We have a rescued 2000cs that over the years was raided for odd parts. Currently looking for window handles and door winders both side pairs or ...?. If you happen to be parting a 200cs, have them in a box in the garage,or otherwise we will happily reunite them with their betrothed for a fair price.
Also the top steering surround piece for a 2800cs.

Much appreciated!

where you are would make a difference

OK....not sure why but....

I'm in Hawaii. On the Big Island. Not many of us out here with older BMW's but we are here and there. Care to visit?

Depending on where you live will often get a different/better response, since this is an international board some in the US don't want (or is too expensive) to ship to Europe/Australia and vice versa.

I'm in Hawaii. On the Big Island. Not many of us out here with older BMW's but we are here and there. Care to visit?

bmw 2000 cs parts

Hi I saw your request for parts for a 2000cs I have some cs parts if I can help I dont have any window winder regulators may have handles if I can help email me at [email protected]

Back