WTB 3.0CS or CSi!

antoine

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm on the hunt for a manual, with AC, hopefully mechanically sorted example with minimal rust. Not looking for a concours vehicle (says my wallet). If it needs paint, or interior recovering/refresh, I could be ok with that. I'm in the Bay Area, northern CA and would be open to shipping. My budget is $30k, or else I have to make it up somehow with the fiancé. I would appreciate any advice or leads!

Thanks guys,

Ant

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Seems like most E9s (like mine for one) all came from your current backyard.

Any particular color? Sunroof or no sunroof?

Don't shy away from an automatic. Not THAT hard to convert and body condition more important than anything.

posix

Reaction score
OCCoupe has a friend in Monterey with a 3.0CSA, needs some assembly, posix has seen it recently.

DM'ed @antoine about it a while ago with my thoughts. TLDR: complete car and body in great condition. automatic with a/c and sunroof i believe. been sitting for a long time and will need to gone through mechanically.

posix

Reaction score
that brings up a great point actually haha. @antoine, 2800cs are also great :). They differ from the 3.0 in several ways. I know a few off the top of my head but more qualified people can tell you more!

1) 2.8L instead of 3.0L engine (have not driven a 2800cs so I can't tell you the actual driving difference)
2) rear drum brakes on the 2800cs
3) stock diff had different ratios

there's definitely more differences, but i mean at the end of the day an e9 is an e9 :D