WTB - '74 door / side cards

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What I am really interested in is the top panel (perforated), any color. If you have panels with speaker holes, they will work for me ... As I am going to do leather panels and I have new. I don't need the back panels as I have new wood panels. Dark color is preferable, but since I am doing black it will cover anything

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
CHris & Alan

I have black basket weaves already. I have black CSL rear seats and black scheel mann fronts with the CSL fabric insets and I think the perf pattern looks better with it. If I can't find them, I will buy some interesting embossed black leather and go a different custom look

Scott

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
World Upholstery and GAAH both have cut yardage (and free samples) of their version of BMW perf....maybe a little less subtle, but not bad...

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Anybody with '74 cards, could you measure the perforation for me ... Spacing / angle
Thanks
Scott

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I laid my perfed 74 skin on a 72 that I have, and they are exactly the same...so you should be able to use your herringbone/basketweave as a pattern.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sorry, read it too fast. Just took pics with a ruler..if you want I can send from phone to your email? PM if you would like. Out for a while, back around 5.