WTB " Automatic" Trunk Emblem

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Have to believe there are plenty out there since an automatic E9 seems to be the child nobody wants.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
one quick note - there are 2 versions of the 'automatic' badge. not sure when it changed ... but i believe the location changed as well. it may have been within the 2800cs or might have been part of the 2800cs to 3.0cs migration.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
one quick note - there are 2 versions of the 'automatic' badge. not sure when it changed ... but i believe the location changed as well. it may have been within the 2800cs or might have been part of the 2800cs to 3.0cs migration.
Thanks Scott, I updated the “Changes” thread. The 2800CS had it on the tail panel, the 3.0CS on the trunk lid.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
That's for a Mercedes, I think...this is what you want...right?

Attachments

• automatic.JPG
    automatic.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 84

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes Dave, presumably without the need for duct tape. The one on Ebay is clearly not correct, mounting pins are all in a single line and font is not the same either.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes Dave, presumably without the need for duct tape. The one on Ebay is clearly not correct, mounting pins are all in a single line and font is not the same either.
Bob, I will check the garage. It is yours if i have it. I don't remember seeing one like the ebay model, ALL CAPS. I only remember the lower case lettering with initial caps.

Steve

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Bob, I will check the garage. It is yours if i have it. I don't remember seeing one like the ebay model, ALL CAPS. I only remember the lower case lettering with initial caps.

Steve
Rats, no "Automatic" emblem. One is sure to turn up. Steve

carcrazy

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks to SFDON I won't need this anymore and I never mounted it. Free just send me your address and I'll try and get this out in the mail to you next week sometime.

Attachments

• 20191128_133233.jpg
    20191128_133233.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 73