WTB: Bavaria script badge for the trunk

e9allan

Reaction score
Tried Mesa and they don't have it. Told me BMW no longer makes it. Anybody have one to sell?

Thanks

Allan

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I believe I have one in the garage. Have owned a few Bavarias, running and parts cars.
I will check tomorrow. Also might have a an Si badge.

Steve

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I will check right now! Things got hectic here and we were both down with colds and flu.

Steve

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes, I am looking at a bavaria badge that is in excellent condition for being 40 + years. The three mounting pins are there and the "BMW" is clearly seen on the back.
I also have an Si badge in almost as good condition and a 3.0 in fair shape. I am not sure if the 3.0 is from a "Bavaria" or an e9 coupe.

If you interested in any of these or know someone else who might be please contact me at [email protected] I prefer to communicate that way rather than PMs on e9coupe. I also have bavaria tool kit still in the original parts bag and I think some belt trim

Steve

chope97

Reaction score
Bavaria Emblem

I have several hanging in my basement let me know if you still need one don't get on this blog that much Clarence

e9allan

Reaction score
HI,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm not on here much either. I did get a badge. Thanks for offering. Do you have other parts available?

ThomasE3

Reaction score
I'm in need of a Bavaria trunk badge!!

Do you still need one I have one I am in Silver Spring MD let me know Clarence

Hi, I have been looking everywhere for a BAVARIA trunk badge to no avail
Might you still have one for me?
Thank you so much!!

chope97

Reaction score
I do have one

I do have one where do you live? I don't know how much it is worth? Let me know if you want to get it thanks Clarence I live in Silver Spring Md