WTB - bellhousing

3nsahalee

Site Donor
Reaction score
looking for removable bellhousing to fit m30 for my '74 3.0cs - getting ready for 5-speed swap.

thanks!
steve

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Post a WTB on firstfives.org and bigcoupe.com et al as there are more sources there.

3nsahalee

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks, Don-
I'm running sidedrafts, so I think non-mo would be preferrable,,, (please, feel free to edumicate me on this aspect).

Gracias!

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
My understanding is that Motronic just has the additional provision on the casting on the lower side to allow for two sensors. Otherwise it will bolt up because the shape is the same. I have all three types of bellhousings to compare E9 orginal, early 4/5speed and later motronic.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
some folks only want earlier versions on their restorations.
I weld quarters in the holes

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

I heard back from a contact that I reached out to on the day that we first spoke. I found an early non-motronic one for you for $150 plus about $25 shipping. The seller has the other parts that you may need, such as the clutch pedal (may need to swap the pedal setup), cross member, etc. I'll shoot you a text.

Last edited:

Bavman

Reaction score
I have a non motronic for $150 delivered....is the bolt on slave type....I also have the stock CS type for $100 delivered.

Thanks

Al Taylor
[email protected]