WTB: BMW 2002/E3/E9 Center Pad

dalimizer

Reaction score
Wanted BMW 2002/E3/E9 center pad as in attached pic. It is 5 1/4" in diameter..
I prefer one w/o damage.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• HP.jpg
    HP.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 18
I was asking $50 plus $10 for shipping. I offered it to you for $40 plus shipping.
THERE IS ONE ON EBAY FOR $69.95.
You choose.

Last edited:
Your offer was for $40 SHIPPED and I only said that I was going to think about it.

Here is you pm to me:

I wanted $50 so I will split at $40 Shipped in the US.
If you want it please send me your full name and mailing address.
My PayPal is ....

No need to blow a gasket about something so insignificant.
Yours and those (there is more than one) on stealbay are not the only ones for sale so do have other choices.
Yours has been for sale since 2020 right ?
You helped so much.. Thanks

I will just point out that Harry is in his 80s, does not own a BMW E9 or E3 and tries to be helpful to all of us to keep himself occupied at his age. I would cut him some slack and also contemplate what $10 means to somebody in his 80s on a fixed income

I don't own a E3 or E9 either and I am on a fixed income too but its not about the money.
I get called out for just wanting to think about buying something ?

I was not calling you out, I was letting you know that compared to the same item on Ebay it was a good price.
The price I gave you won't change my financial situation one way or another. I actually like helping people that i don't even know.
Given that I will sell you the hub for the cost of shipping which will be $10. I would like to know what model BMW you have.
Please send me your full name and mailing address and I will ship it out tomorrow morning.
Thanks and just so you know if I affended you I really am sorry.
Have a great night.
Harry

Back