WTB core interior wood trim

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'd like to buy a complete set of interior wood for my LHD 73 CSi (no AC).

Condition not terribly important as I am going to have Bela install new veneers for me. I don't want to be without the car for the 6 or 7 weeks it will take to have it re-veneered, which is why I don't want to remove my own trim, unless I have to.

Please PM me or email me direct at [email protected]

Many thanks!
Dan

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Dan,

I can show you how to make all the interior trim pieces in walnut (thanks to Dave in NC). Let me know if you need any help with that-I'm just up the road!

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Dan,

I can show you how to make all the interior trim pieces in walnut (thanks to Dave in NC). Let me know if you need any help with that-I'm just up the road!
That is kind of you Peter, thank you, although now that my CSi has turned into a total restoration, the 7 weeks Bela needs to restore my wood has become something of a non-issue :rolleyes:

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I can show you how to make all the interior trim pieces in walnut (thanks to Dave in NC).
Hello Peter,
At some point, I'd be very interested in learning that process from you. I am currently trying to collect the back-up pieces (it stinks to start with an incomplete car!). It is funny to think that my car needs so much metal work, but I really look forward to this woodwork. As a metal worker, I am a pretty terrific wood worker. :D