wtb - dip beam headlight electrical connector

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi all, can't seem to get this from BMW as its impossible to pick out on realoem.com. Anyone have one? It's black and takes three wires. Thanks!

Headlight.

Which bit do you mean? There is the loom with a plug, a twist on/off cap to the glass headlight. The only black bit is the plug on the loom which is not available as a stand alone unit.

Hi Sim, yes its the black connector on the loom I need. I'm sure it was there when I took the car to bits!

Connector

Strange, the plugs are usually very difficult to remove from the loom without special tools. The easiest way would be to fit individual insulated female spade connectors to the loom or try a find a breaker and remove the plugs you need.but you will need tools to remove the existing internal connectors and also special replacement connectors to fit to your loom and thence to the new plug

Yes, was hoping to find a breaker, cut it off with wiring and then join the wires. Thanks.

try Autosparks in Nottingham, they just made me a new loom with all new plugs at the front end including those.

mark

Back