WTB-Drivers Side Wiper Arm

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Embarrassing story, but I lost mine. It was the polished stainless type not the typical brushed aluminum look.

Please let me know if you have one you would like to sell.

Thanks,
Vince

CTD

Reaction score
Embarrassing story, but I lost mine. It was the polished stainless type not the typical brushed aluminum look.

Please let me know if you have one you would like to sell.

Thanks,
Vince

Pm me, I have a set in chrome, used but ok

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
sorry but i do not understand this sentence , can you explain what do you mean ?

He means that something embarrassing happened involving either a Polish lady or a polished (ie refined) lady with a character of steel. She did not sport a brushed style, she had more the shiny type of hair.

Bad breakups can have emotional and also material consequences, I assume in this case she may have removed or destroyed a precious wiper arm as a warning or as revenge. Removal of one is generally a warning leaving the other one as next step, revenge is more blind and symmetrical so it would impact both wipers and while at it the windshield.

But who are we to probe into another fellow's misfortunes? All he is asking is to buy a replacement arm and refrain from wild speculations about why he needs one.

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
He means that something embarrassing happened involving either a Polish lady or a polished (ie refined) lady with a character of steel. She did not sport a brushed style, she had more the shiny type of hair.

Bad breakups can have emotional and also material consequences, I assume in this case she may have removed or destroyed a precious wiper arm as a warning or as revenge. Removal of one is generally a warning leaving the other one as next step, revenge is more blind and symmetrical so it would impact both wipers and while at it the windshield.

But who are we to probe into another fellow's misfortunes? All he is asking is to buy a replacement arm and refrain from wild speculations about why he needs one.

You nailed it!

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score

good one, :cool:
a polish lady !

no, seriously, i am trying to identify the two types of silver metal that have been described

as far as i know there is only one type of silver wiper arm, right ?

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
For silver there are chrome and satin stainless (besides the black ones of course).

good one, :cool:
a polish lady !

no, seriously, i am trying to identify the two types of silver metal that have been described

as far as i know there is only one type of silver wiper arm, right ?

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Am I at the Mad Hatter's tea party? I don't remember seeing a polished Polish lady.
Steve. At least I think it's Steve. I know, I'll go listen to the "Jefferson Airplane's" version of Alice in Wonderland. That will explain all.