WTB Driveshaft for 5 speed conversion for '73 3.0CS

ES 1800

Well-Known Member
Site Donor $$
Messages
180
Reaction score
15
Location
Larsen, WI
Converting from 4 speed to 5 speed. In need of driveshaft. I'm going to copy what I believe I need based on information I received from a source in Finland.

"Shortened front driveshaft (shortened 85mm in my case with 35mm M5 guibo and the shortest Getrag 265 output flange)"
 
one thing you will get is the correct parts in the correct condition. that is worth a lot more than a good price. the other point is, if Don doesn't have the part you need, he will point you in the right direction. FYI - many of the sources in the FAQ - top sources have come from @sfdon and @HB Chris

in the FAQ - top sources, there is a section on driveshafts. if you look closely you will find one located in the SF Bay area - that is a recommendation from Don.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top