WTB: e34

WALTER

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I need another car like I need another hole in my head, but I am looking to replace my F10 535i with something a bit more analog like the e34. I’ve been looking for a while now but most of what comes up either doesn’t fit the bill or looks like some kid’s beater car. If you know of (or have) an e34 for sale please PM me. My preference is a good condition 540i/6spd>535i/5spd>or 525i/5spd; M5’s would be be great but likely above what I want to spend.

Thanks,
Walt

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi all,

I need another car like I need another hole in my head, but I am looking to replace my F10 535i with something a bit more analog like the e34. I’ve been looking for a while now but most of what comes up either doesn’t fit the bill or looks like some kid’s beater car. If you know of (or have) an e34 for sale please PM me. My preference is a good condition 540i/6spd>535i/5spd>or 525i/5spd; M5’s would be be great but likely above what I want to spend.

Thanks,
Walt
what about E31 very nice V12

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Love the e34 platform. Bought my son a 92 525i 5 speed that needed work when he was 16. We got it roadworthy, and he put 85k miles on it before he sold it. Only major issue was the delamination of the door cards; very hard to fix.

There is a guy here in Aiken, SC who has an e34 M5 wagon for sale. What a great machine, but probably a multiple of what you want to spend.

WALTER

Site Donor
Reaction score
Love the e34 platform. Bought my son a 92 525i 5 speed that needed work when he was 16. We got it roadworthy, and he put 85k miles on it before he sold it. Only major issue was the delamination of the door cards; very hard to fix.

There is a guy here in Aiken, SC who has an e34 M5 wagon for sale. What a great machine, but probably a multiple of what you want to

There is a guy here in Aiken, SC who has an e34 M5 wagon for sale. What a great machine, but probably a multiple of what you want to spend.
I’m not partial to wagons, though the e34 wagon does look great