WTB: E9 Shell/Roller

MPD47

Reaction score
Looking for a shell or roller project for a vintage racer. Please let me know if you have/know of something available. Thanks.

MPD47

Reaction score
Sorry, I should have specified. I'm in NY, so looking for something east of the Mississippi, preferably "east coast". Markos, that one looks excellent, I sent a message last week but haven't heard back yet.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry, I should have specified. I'm in NY, so looking for something east of the Mississippi, preferably "east coast". Markos, that one looks excellent, I sent a message last week but haven't heard back yet.

There is a rust free CSI shell in Atlanta for $9K. The CL ad is likely down but I wouldn't be surprised if it is still for sale. It looks very similar to Max's she'll but lacks all of the stitch welding and reinforcement work that he began. At least one member interacted with the owner, so you should be able to get the contact info. I'll dig up th thread end edit this post later.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I don't think you'll find a better one than the one Markos gave you a link to. Max's shell was in excellent condition when he bought it, and it is even better now. His mods were to prepare it for a race car as well. SO - ready made project for you, and Richmond isn't that far away. Max is a good guy to deal with.

GK-E30M3

Site Donor
Reaction score
Looking for a shell or roller project for a vintage racer. Please let me know if you have/know of something available. Thanks.

I might have 2 Rollers for Sale soon do you need the Titles
or a complete car that needs attention

Chris

maxxfish

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry I disappeared for a bit, I was on a crazy job and it was all-consuming. My shell is still available, includes a clean Virginia Title, and boxes and boxes of extras!