wtb for e3

giannicsl

Reaction score
hello guys,

I would like to find for my e3 the following spare parts without spending fortunes!
I tried it on ebay, but I was not lucky!

-right front door
right-front fender
8 n-moldings around who are on doors and fenders.
-cloth in nylonbeige

I want to find something not very expensive in Europe.
tips?

thank you

[email protected]

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
I got ALL the door and fender moldings from the dealer, most came from Germany. I did not pay more than 30 US dollars for any one of them...about 240 dollars for all 8.

Sadly, someone had doors they were looking to get rid of, I think he may have got rid of them cause no takers. Search this forum and see, maybe he still has them. This was a few months ago. Good luck on the rest.

Gpdenver

Reaction score
I have a door, but I'm in Colorado and shipping to europe would make it not feasible would be my guess. Shipping to Europe is more than the door is worth

zambo

Reaction score
Hi Gianni

Have you tried the eBay german site? I am in Australia and buy parts from Germany, the US and UK as they are in short supply here for E3's.

But ebay.de often has doors and other panels for sale for E3's and the freight to you in Italy will be far more affordable. You will need to use google translate or similar unless you are fluent in German. The chrome body trim you can source as described above via BMW or check with Walloth & Nesch in Dortmund Germany - as you would know, they have plenty of good parts and I am sure they have these when I last looked at their online catalogue.

Good luck.

Regards

Richard