WTB - front grille or metal trim for grille

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
guys, looking for a front grille or the piece of metal trim that goes on it.
1. front grille trim - drivers side (the metal part that goes around the plastic grille).

i have found the A/C console side trim so i am good here. both sides (somebody has to have trim from a bad set of console sides) as long as they are straight, finish can be repolished.

let me know what you got ...
thanks
scott

Last edited:
Bump ... still looking for both of these trims. if you have broken console sides or a broken drivers side grille ... i'm interested as all i need is the metal.

I just remembered that I have bavaria console sides. Let me compare and contrast!

Bump ... still looking for both of these trims. if you have broken console sides or a broken drivers side grille ... i'm interested as all i need is the metal.

Hey rsporsche please text me tomorrow 708-204-7874 I might be able to help

rsporsche.
Is that the s shaped piece that attaches to the side of the console? Not sure since you mentioned "straight" in you post.
If so I have a good set. Would need buffing but I believe it is supposed to be a satin finish.

hi Steve,

yes, the shaped metal pieces for the console sides. i meant straight as in, not bent to hell ... or in more appropriate words - still in the correct shape. so it sounds like you have what i need. please send me a PM and we can go from there.

thanks
scott

thanks Steve ... we will be set when i land tonight. so, one trim down ... now i'm still looking for a driver's side grille or just the metal trim ... if you have a broken grille with a decent piece of metal, i am a buyer.

Back