WTB: fuel filler gasket, euro front turn signals

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Looking for a VG fuel filler gasket and the lower profile front turn signals.

John
(Boston)

Looking for a VG fuel filler gasket and the lower profile front turn signals.

John
(Boston)

Bought Athena's Italian turn signals on ebay for not a lot of money 18 months ago. I have a set of BMW yellow euros sitting on the shelf. :-D

Check ebay first.

Italian lights

Bought Athena's Italian turn signals on ebay for not a lot of money 18 months ago. I have a set of BMW yellow euros sitting on the shelf. :-D

Check ebay first.

THanks Andrew,
Ebay says $300, W&N says 75E for a pair of all yellow Euro lens. Not a hard decision to make.

That fuel filler gasket's going to be PITA to find... right?

Are you talking about THIS part?

Attachments

• Bild 6.jpg
    Bild 6.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 109
Yeah, mine too. Mine's also ripped and warped - looks terrible and doesn's sit in it's place anymore.
That's a picture taken from a German ebay auction which I lost recently - I am still out on the hunt for this part, too.
I think those are hard to come by, and I don't have a trace yet where to get them :(
Good luck! If I happen to find 2, I'll let you know!

Patrick

There is a guy on german ebay who sells the euro lenses cheap. The gasket will come up from time to time there also.

Euro lenses

There is a guy on german ebay who sells the euro lenses cheap. The gasket will come up from time to time there also.

Thanks for the tip. I'll look for it and bring it back when I go there for business.
BTW, the W&N price of 75 euro isn't unreasonable either.

John

I price my parts below the "going rate" to help out others on this site. I subscribe to the old saying "what goes around comes around."

:roll:

amber euro lenses

I've got a pair of the reproduction amber Euro lenses that I purchased from CoupeGuy that I'll sell for $50.00 shipped within the U.S.A. Send me a PM if interested. Thanks,
John

10/26/13: LENSES ARE SOLD. Thanks,
John

Last edited:
Back