WTB: Interior Everything

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
You name it, I need it. I can't move fast on everything as I must budget my build. My interior is shot. Thanks!

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
What color interior? When you say everything are you talking about instruments/Gauges, seats, door cards, carpets etc...?

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry for the vague posting. I am going to try to salvage the seats. I need new door panels, kick panels, headliner, carpet, wood, brake boot.

I want to start with the Dash, door panels, and carpet. I will likely salvage the dash and recover in leather..its actually in decent shape but I haven't removed it yet.

The interior is black right now. I have a line on some good blue door panels that I may buy and spray black with quality Vinyl paint.

The black rings around the guages are shot but I will likely address. The instrument cluster seems ok otherwise.

This weekend I will be removing some interior bits. I have spent zero time on the car so far.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Just a thought on changing the color of your door panels. On my car, the armrests on the doors are different colors and I am looking at a dye rather than a paint.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the door pulls are vinyl coated. don't think dye is gonna work too well. i used SEM satin black (thank you Don ... something is still gonna find its way to you soon) over a pathetic looking tan armrest ... and it came out looking almost new.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
dye vs. "paint"

I think that most of what is referred to as "dye", is a heavy solids spray vinyl; AKA paint.
You can dye leather that started life as an aniline dyed product, (as long as its going darker, but not really advised...) but most leather in the automotive arena, is a top-coated (read "painted") product...all "splits" are..and most top-grain leathers are grain-corrected, and then coated...Sooooo...."Dye", as in SEM or World Upholstery spray is really a "top-coat"...and will work great on your vinyl armrests...mine are now Cardinal Red. Do scrub the hell out of them with a citrus cleaner, tho...
Note: not talking about Rolls or Aston Martin leather here...

bluebeem

Reaction score
I've got a set of black door panels, front and rear,
arm rest, kick panels, visors and other stuff from a '72
all in real good shape...I'm in Snohomish, may be close
enough to take a look?--I can't post pics.

Anton
425/334-0807

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I've got a set of black door panels, front and rear,
arm rest, kick panels, visors and other stuff from a '72
all in real good shape...I'm in Snohomish, may be close
enough to take a look?--I can't post pics.

Anton
425/334-0807

Perfect. Text sent. Double bonus, another must member needs the blue panels I was going to buy & spray.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Anton,
Are the door panels still available?

Sorry Steve I bought those from Anton long ago. He does have other parts available though.

My interior needs have mostly been satisfied btw. I have a pristine upper and lower dash, door panels, survivor grade dash and door wood, a rear tray, good leather rear seats, and two sets of fronts to work with. I need to recover the console sides and deal with carpet. Headliner needs cleaning. I'm mostly set!