WTB - Leather steering wheel & hub

Tom P

Reaction score
I'm looking for a 380mm or 390mm steering wheel wrapped in black leather with correct hub for E9. Open to ideas.

Thank you,

Simufly

Reaction score
steering wheel

can do you a genuine as new 16" Nardi with hub.
PM me with your email and I will send you some photos when I get home

John S

Reaction score
Alpina wheel w/horn button & solid hub?

I have a 380mm Alpina leather steering wheel w/Alpina horn button and a NOS solid Momo hub with the correct horn ring for the E9. I will sell all for $500. All of the parts are in as-new condition. I paid $180 for the solid Momo hub alone (these are getting hard to find).

Shipping cost would be the buyer's responsibility. Can post pictures if interested. Thanks,
John

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a 380mm Alpina leather steering wheel w/Alpina horn button and a NOS solid Momo hub with the correct horn ring for the E9. I will sell all for $500. All of the parts are in as-new condition. I paid $180 for the solid Momo hub alone (these are getting hard to find).

Shipping cost would be the buyer's responsibility. Can post pictures if interested. Thanks,
John

PM sent.

John S

Reaction score
Sold

John

Alpina Steering wheel is SOLD. Thanks,
John

mr bump

Reaction score
Are you sorted for a wheel now Tom, I have a 14 inch 3 spoke leather moto-lita for sale, pm me if you are interested.