Assembling my surplus M30 Engine and I need the L & R brackets plus the rubber mounting parts. Parts numbers are from the parts book:
#1 Hard Rubber Mounting adapter 11 81 1 132 322 times 2
# 6 RHS Bracket 11 81 1 103 773
# 15 LHS Bracket 11 81 1 105 693
Used brackets are fine for me as long as they are not bent. I would prefer the rubber mounting parts to be new but a good use pair would be fine.
Regards, Jon
#1 Hard Rubber Mounting adapter 11 81 1 132 322 times 2
# 6 RHS Bracket 11 81 1 103 773
# 15 LHS Bracket 11 81 1 105 693
Used brackets are fine for me as long as they are not bent. I would prefer the rubber mounting parts to be new but a good use pair would be fine.
Regards, Jon