WTB One BBS RS 16x7 ET11

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Found a slow leak in one of my tires, turns out the wheel is cracked at the rear barrel and cannot be repaired. Looking for a replacement wheel, I know it's a long shot. Pictures are for reference.

Attachments

• IMG_7086.jpg
    IMG_7086.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_5588.jpg
    IMG_5588.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 97

kwyjibo

Site Donor
Reaction score
They might...
but you should clarify with the seller how they measured the 6" (overall width or to inner edge of lip). It is possible that your 7" wheels use 5-5.5" inner barrels. On the other hand, this may be your chance to make 8" et24 wheels for a staggered set...

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
They might...
but you should clarify with the seller how they measured the 6" (overall width or to inner edge of lip). It is possible that your 7" wheels use 5-5.5" inner barrels. On the other hand, this may be your chance to make 8" et24 wheels for a staggered set...

Yeah wheel width is measured at the ledge that the tire sits on. Andrew would likely end up with 16x8. Buy two and use them for the rears! You have 34 hole wheels bye. It makes little sense to buy a whole wheel. That is, unless you want to make a very cool factory spare down the road...

floridabmx

Reaction score
I have some 16" BBS RS barrels laying here. Remove the waffle lug cover and tell me what RS### model the wheel is. I assume theyre BBS RS005, and if so the barrel should be 5" and if so I have 3 16x5" barrels.

dtortoise9

Reaction score
Correct for staggered.

RS005 would be 1.5 outers, 1/2 for centers and 5" for barrels to total 7" fronts ET 11. Rears are RS006 with 1.5 fronts, 1/2 centers and 6" for barrels to total 8" rears, ET 24 ish.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have some 16" BBS RS barrels laying here. Remove the waffle lug cover and tell me what RS### model the wheel is. I assume theyre BBS RS005, and if so the barrel should be 5" and if so I have 3 16x5" barrels.

I'll have the wheel shop or VSR get the number and send you a PM when when I know.

OLD_DTM

Reaction score
Found a slow leak in one of my tires, turns out the wheel is cracked at the rear barrel and cannot be repaired. Looking for a replacement wheel, I know it's a long shot. Pictures are for reference.

I know is off topic but what specs are them wheels? GL with the find.

Thanks